Name:- Dr. Afshan Khan
Qualification:- MBBS, MD PATHOLOGY, FELLOWSHIP (CLINICAL HEMATOLOGY)
Fellowship: Clinical Haematology from T.N Medical College & B.Y.L Nair Hospital Mumbai Board: M.U.H.S, Nashik. Passing Year: 2014
Experience: More than 9 years of work experience in Haematology, Oncology, Cytology, and Histopathology.
Specialization: Haematology, Hemato-Oncology.
- 2011-2012: Assistant Professor, Pathology, K.E.M. Hospital Mumbai
- 2012-2013: Senior Registrar Surgical Pathology, Tata Hospital Mumbai
- 2013: Assistant Professor Pathology B.Y.L Nair Hospital Mumbai
- 2014-2016: Resident Clinical Haematology B.Y.L Nair Hospital Mumbai
- 2016-2018: Associate Consultant, Kiran Pathology Burhanpur (M.P)
- In 2019 joined as HOD (Head of Department), Department of Pathology at All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital, Burhanpur, M. P. Initiated and contributed in establishing fist ever complete automation & comprehensive pathology lab with immunoassay, ELISA, techniques along with complete haematology, biochemistry cytology & clinical pathology. This is first ever department in history of Burhanpur.
- She is a Life Member APPI (Association of Practising Pathologists of India), IMA (Indian Medical Association), IAPM (Indian Association of Pathologist & Microbiologist)
- Contributed & part of team to establish first ever blood and blood component blood bank in history of Burhanpur.
- Contributed and part of team to establish fully automatic microbiology section in All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital, Burhanpur.
- She has contributed to research work and published paper on cellblock technique in FNAC aspirates (2013) and study on hepatosplenic gamma delta T cell lymphomas (published in European hematology association conference journal hematologica.)