Name:- Dr. Ganesh Madhukar Kharche
Department:- Department of Pediatric and Neonatology
Qualification:- MBBS DCH DNB FPCC (Wadia Hospital Mumbai)
Fellowship: Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care from BJ Wadia Hospital for Children, Parel Mumbai. Passing year: 2016.
Experience: 7 years of Experience in Field of Pediatric and Neonatal Critical Care
- Following his special interest in Pediatric Critical Care, he joined the fellowship programme at B.J.Wadia Hospital for children, Mumbai.
- He had been thoroughly trained to diagnose & manage various pediatric critical conditions like Sepsis, Septic Shock, ARDS and Mechanical Ventilation.
- He handled & managed huge number of patients with ARDS, Acute Kidney Injury, Chronic Kidney Disease and Critical patients in Pediatric Oncology.
- Along with Pediatric Critical Care he is well train in Neonatal Critical Care at RAINBOW Pediatric Super speciality Hospital, Nasik.
- He manages various Neonatal Critical Condition like Neonatal Sepsis, RDS, Surfactant Therapy, Exchange Transfusion, Neonatal Mechanical Ventilation along with HFNC, Neonatal AKT and dialysis, Neonatal Seizures.
- He is trained in Pediatric Kidney Diseases and Pediatric Haemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis.
- He is trained in Post-Surgical Care in Pediatric Surgery Patient.
- He presented paper in National Pediatric Critical Care Conference at Mumbai.
- He presented poster in National Pediatric Critical Care Conference at Jaipur.