Name:- Dr. Brij Mohan Sahu
Department:- Anaesthesia and Pain Management
Qualification:- MBBS, Diploma in Anaesthesiology and Critical Care, Secondary DNB in Anaesthesiology and Critical Care
- Presently working at All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital, Burhanpur as Consultant Anaesthesiologist
- Two years of training experience as junior resident in anaesthesiology including two months of posting in ICU.
- 1 YEAR of senior residency from GMC BHOPAL.
- Two year of senior residency from A PVT HOSPITAL.
- Two years of training experience as secondary DNB resident in anaesthesiology including two months of posting in ICU.
- Training in Cardiac Anaesthesia at Ramakrishna Hospital Raipur CG for one month.
- Training in Neuroanaesthesia & Paediatric anaesthesia at DKS Post Graduate Institute (PGI) Raipur CG.
- Training in Ultrasound Regional Anaesthesia at AIIMS Raipur CG & JLNRC Bhilai.
- Worked as Medical officer in Sewakunj hospital & research centre Indore MP.
Conference/Workshops and Research work:
- CME cum WORKSHOP on Sleep and Non-invasive ventilation.
- Workshop – Mechanical ventilation: Basic to advance.
- CME – Clinical update in paediatric Anaesthesia.
- CME on High-risk pregnancy & OBSTETRICS EMERGENCY.
- Poster presentation on world anaesthesia day.
- PAPER PRESENTATION on central zone conference BHOPAL.
- PG-CON 2020 at KEM hospital Mumbai.
- PG Assembly 2019 at AIIMS NEW DELHI.