Name:- Dr. Nilesh Bhagwan Tawade
Qualification:- MBBS, MD, DNB (Cardiology)
- FNB Interventional Cardiology from Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bangalore. Univeristy. Passing Year 2019.
Dr. Nilesh Bhagwan Tawade is serving, as Cardiac Surgeon at All Is Well Multispecialty Hospital
- He is an Adult & Pediatric Cardiologist with rich experience in Non-invasive and Invasive Cardiology.
- He has done Post Doctoral Fellowship in Adult Congenital Heart Disease from Hanoi Medical University, from University in Hanoi, Vietnam in September 2019.
- He has worked as a Post Doctoral Fellow in the Department of Adult Congenital Heart Disease from November 2019 to June 2020.
- He has also worked as Junior Consultant at Magnum Heart Institute Nashik from July 2016 to May 2017
- He has performed more than 1000 stress tests, about 150 dobutamine stress tests independently and well trained in 2 D Echo cardiography (performed more than 1000 echocardiography as a first operator.)
- During his fellowship programs he has performed more than 3000 coronary angiography including cardiac cath and 1000 angioplasty which includes complex coronary interventions like Chronic total Occlusions, Bifurcation lesions, Left Main Artery interventions, Anomalous coronary artery interventions and more than 100 Primary angioplasty in acute myocardial Infarction.
- He has done more than 15 Rotabalation angioplasties as a primary operators and assisted more than 20 Rotabalation angioplasties.
- He is well trained in intracoronary imaging like IVUS / Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) and have performed intravascular ultrasound as well as interpretation of the images.
- He has performed more than 50 permanent pacemaker implantation including double chamber and single chamber placement procedures along with Cardiac resynchronization Theray (CRT-D/CRT-P)